The tour starts with lunch in Arusha town at 1230hrs. 1400hrs, drive to Lake Manyara. Dinner and overnight at the lodge/hotel.
Enjoy a morning game drive in Lake Manyara National Park whose inhabitants include hippos, monkeys, tree climbing lions, flamingos and other varieties of birdlife. Lunch at the lodge. Then, drive to Serengeti National Park. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Enjoy morning and afternoon game drives in the endless plains of the Serengeti for a chance to see the great herds of wildebeest, zebras and gazelles or a pride of lions lounging in the shade. Meals and overnight at the lodge in Serengeti.
Depart for a morning game drive in the Serengeti National Park. Lunch at the lodge. After lunch drive to Olduvai Gorge, site of Louis and Mary Leakey’s renowned archaeological discoveries. Their findings include some of the man’s earliest known ancestral remains. Continue driving to Ngorongoro Conservation Area for dinner and overnight
Today you will descend 2000 feet (0ver 600 metres) to the floor of the crater for a day crater tour with picnic lunches. Explore the forest areas that are inhabited by monkeys and elephants, the lake area, where you may see the flamingos and the open savannah where the lions hunt for food. Dinner and overnight at the lodge in Ngorongoro
After breakfast, drive back to Arusha. Lunch in Arusha town.
- A supplement of US $ 60.00 per person per night will apply to all bookings on the 24th, 25th, 26th and 31st December and 1st January
- A supplement of US $ 50.00 per person per night will apply to all bookings during Easter period
April 2019 (inclusive)
- Accommodation and meals as per the itinerary
- Ground transportation in a 7 seater 4×4 safari vehicle with English speaking Driver guide:-
7 Seater Safari Vehicle has 6 window seats (in the passenger cabin) and 1 window seat next to the driver (in front) Game drives and park entry fees
Services of Treasure Travels and Safaris
Tourism Development Levy (currently US $ 1.50 per person per night) –
Ground Transport & Crater Service Fee, Park Entry Fees
Prices do not include:
- Inoculations and personal insurance
- Domestic & International flights and departure taxes (Quoted separately where applicable)
- Optional activities and excursions
- Drinks, tips, laundry, bottled drinking water and other personal expenses
- Medical, Travel and Baggage Insurance
- Holiday Surcharge
General Terms & Conditions:
- Government Taxes and Levies:
The rates above are inclusive of current levies & taxes as of today, however should there be any new statutory taxes introduced and/or increase of any current levies by Government/statutory bodies the same shall be passed on to you
- TANZANIA NATIONAL PARK AUTHORITY (TANAPA):
The quoted Park Entry Fees are based on current tariff which is valid up to 30th June 2018. Should TANAPA increase the entry fees from July 2020 the same will be passed on to you.
- Rooming Policy with Serena Lodges:
Serena Hotels will confirm up to a maximum of seven singles per group at single room rate as contract rate. Any additional single rooms will be charged at double room contract rate.
- Luggage space:
Soft-sided luggage or duffels are preferable to hard luggage for storage on safari vehicles within East Africa. Large suitcases of dimensions greater than 24″x 17″x 7″ are impossible to store in vehicles and on aircraft and should not be used. (Baggage and personal effects are at owner’s risk throughout the tour and baggage insurance for members is strongly advised).
- Re-routing of Itineraries due to limited space availability:
There may be some departures operated on a re-routed version depending on the status given, but reflecting same experience and number of game drives.
- Seasonal variations:
Some bookings might straddle between two seasons making the above seasonal quotations on accommodation NOT APPLICABLE. In such cases, supplements / reductions will be applicable for such bookings.
- Scheduled Flight Baggage Allowance:
Soft bags only 15 kgs per person (inclusive of hand luggage)
- Accommodation rates for children sharing with adults:
Child sharing rate is based on the general child policy of the accommodations. For any specific combination of child sharing with adults/children, we kindly ask you to get a quote from us depending on the child age and rooming arrangement.